First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 6 Week 7.
- Quickscope Kills: Get 3 Quickscope Kills (2,500 XP)
- Smoke Kills: Get 3 Kills while in Smoke (2,500 XP)
- Gunfight: Play 2 Matches of Gunfight (2,500 XP)
- Battle Hardened Kills: Get 25 Kills while using the Battle Hardened perk (2,500 XP)
- Zane Matches: Play 3 Matches while using Zane as your Allegiance Operator (5,000 XP)
- Throwing Knife: Get 7 Throwing Knife Kills (5,000 XP)
- Wheelson: Call in the Wheelson Killstreak 4 times (5,000 XP)
- Dead Silence: Use the Dead Silence Field Upgrade 7 times (5,000 XP)
- Pistol Headshots: Get 10 Headshot Kills while using Pistols (10,000 XP)
- LMG Kills: Get 75 Kills while using LMGs (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Bouncebackalicious: Revive yourself 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Weapon Expert: Get 18 Kills with a Pistol (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: In Battle Royale, buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: In Battle Royale, get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Cornerstone: Call in 5 UAVs (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: In Battle Royale, earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: In Battle Royale, collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives. Here's the latest!
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter for full Call of Duty coverage, including the latest Warzone news.
If you're new to Call of Duty Tracker, you should know that we also offer free services such as player statistics, leaderboards, and a cosmetics database. Consider checking us out and let us know on Twitter what you'd like to see next!