First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 5 Week 6.
- Launcher Double Kills: Get 2 Double Kills while using a Launcher (2,500 XP)
- Team Deathmatch: Complete 2 matches of Team Deathmatch (2,500 XP)
- Bale Matches: Complete 2 matches using Bale as your Allegiance Operator (2,500 XP)
- Precision Airstrike: Call in the Precision Airstrike Killstreak 2 times (2,500 XP)
- Point Blank Kills: Get 15 Point Blank Kills (5,000 XP)
- Secondary Weapon Headshots: Get 7 Headshots with your Secondary Weapon (5,000 XP)
- Tactical Insertion: Use the Tactical Insertion Field Upgrade 7 times (5,000 XP)
- Flash Grenade: Blind 7 enemies using Flash Grenades (5,000 XP)
- Sub Machine Gun Kills: Get 75 Kills using Sub Machine Guns (10,000 XP)
- EOD Kills: Get 75 Kills while using the EOD Perk (10,000 XP)
- Weapon Expert: Get 21 Kills with an LMG (10,000 XP)
- In Charge of the Yard: In Battle Royale, win your Gulag fight 3 times (10,000 XP)
- Homicidal Vehicles: Get 6 Kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Well Equipped: Get 15 Frag Grenade Kills (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: In Battle Royale, earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Demonstrator: Get 6 Kills with an SMG while sliding (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Well Equipped: Get 15 Thermite Kills (10,000 XP)
- Lethal with Legendaries: Get 6 Kill(s) with a legendary weapon (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives. Here's the latest!
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter for full Call of Duty coverage, including the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!