First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 4 Week 5.
- AR Headshots: Get 5 Headshot Kills using an Assault Rifle (2,500 XP)
- Weapon Box Drops: Deploy the Weapon Drop Field Upgrade 3 times (2,500 XP)
- Hardpoint: Play 2 matches of Hardpoint (2,500 XP)
- Bale Match Wins: Win 2 matches with Bale as your Allegiance Operator (2,500 XP)
- Pistol Kills: Get 15 Kills using Pistols (5,000 XP)
- Picked Up Weapon Kills: Get 7 Kills with a weapon you picked up (5,000 XP)
- Match Performer: Get 15 Kills in a single match (5,000 XP)
- Revenge Kills: Get 5 Revenge Kills (Kill the enemy that last killed you) (5,000 XP)
- Killstreaker: Call in 20 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Flash Grenades: Blind 10 Enemies using Flash Grenades (10,000 XP)
- Survivor: Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: Collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: Survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Bouncebackalicious: Revive yourself 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- In Charge of the Yard: Win 3 one on one fight(s) as a prisoner (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live and to stay up-to-date with the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!
Still need to complete the Challenges from a previous week of this Season? Be sure to visit the following articles for details!