First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 4 Week 4.
- One Shot Kills: Get 5 One-shot kills (2,500 XP)
- Mounted Kills: Get 5 Mounted Kills (2,500 XP)
- Launcher Kills: Get 7 Kills on Players or Vehicles using Launchers (2,500 XP)
- Counter UAV: Call in the Counter UAV Killstreak 3 times (2,500 XP)
- Melee Kills: Get 7 Melee Kills (5,000 XP)
- Search and Destroy: Play 3 Matches of Search And Destroy (5,000 XP)
- Munitions Boxes: Deploy the Munitions Box Field Upgrade 10 times (5,000 XP)
- Alice Matches: Complete 4 Matches with Alice as your Coalition Operator (5,000 XP)
- Double Kills: Get 7 Double Kills (10,000 XP)
- C4 Kills: Get 7 Kills using C4 (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- Lethal with Legendaries: Get 6 kills with a legendary weapon (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: Get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: Survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Treasure Hunter: Open 30 Caches (10,000 XP)
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: Buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: Earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live and to stay up-to-date with the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!
Still need to complete the Challenges from a previous week of this Season? Be sure to visit the following articles for details!