First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 6 Week 3.
- High Alert: Get 25 Kills while using the High Alert perk (2,500 XP)
- Munitions Box: Deploy the Munitions Box Field Upgrade 3 times (2,500 XP)
- Sniper Headshots: Get 5 Headshot Kills using Sniper or Marksman Rifles (2,500 XP)
- Launcher Kills: Use Launchers to get 7 Kills or Killstreak takedowns (2,500 XP)
- Headquarters: Play 4 Matches of Headquarters (5,000 XP)
- One Shot Kills: Get 7 One Shot Kills (5,000 XP)
- Proximity Mines: Get 4 Kills using a Proximity Mine (5,000 XP)
- Double Kills: Get 4 Double Kills (5,000 XP)
- Yegor Matches: Play 4 Matches while using Yegor as your Allegiance Operator (10,000 XP)
- Cluster Strike: Call in the Cluster Strike Killstreak 7 times (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
- Well Equipped: Get 15 Semtex Kills (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: In Battle Royale, get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- In Charge of the Yard: In Battle Royale, win your Gulag fight 3 times (10,000 XP)
- Treasure Hunter: Open 30 Caches (10,000 XP)
- Homicidal Vehicles: Get 6 Kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Survivor: Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: In Battle Royale, earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives. Here's the latest!
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter for full Call of Duty coverage, including the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!