First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 6 Week 2.
- Precision Airstrike: Call in the Precision Airstrike Killstreak 2 times (2,500 XP)
- Free-For-All: Play 2 Matches of Free-For-All (2,500 XP)
- Kills Without Dying: Get 3 Kills without dying 2 times (2,500 XP)
- Semtex: Get 3 Kills using Semtex Grenades (2,500 XP)
- Assault Rifle Kills: Get 30 Kills using Assault Rifles (5,000 XP)
- SMG Headshots: Get 10 Headshot Kills using SMGs (5,000 XP)
- Kreuger Matches: Play 3 Matches while using Kreuger as your Allegiance Operator (5,000 XP)
- Weapon Pickup Kills: Get 7 Kills using a weapon picked up from an enemy (5,000 XP)
- Cold-Blooded: Get 75 Kills while using the Cold-Blooded perk (10,000 XP)
- Recon Drone: Mark 25 Enemies using the Recon Drone Field Upgrade (10,000 XP)
- Demonstrator: Get a Point Blank Double Kill using a Shotgun 2 times (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 Kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- CQB Specialist: Get 9 Point-Blank Kills (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: In Battle Royale, survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Weapon Expert: Get 21 Kills with an LMG (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: In Battle Royale, buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: In Battle Royale, collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives. Here's the latest!
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter for full Call of Duty coverage, including the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!