First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 5 Week 7.
- Semtex Kills: Get 3 Kills using a Semtex Grenade (2,500 XP)
- Stopping Power: Activate the Stopping Power Field Upgrade 4 times (2,500 XP)
- Kreuger Matches: Complete 2 Matches while using Kreuger as your Allegiance Operator (2,500 XP)
- Light Machine Gun Kills: Get 15 Kills using Light Machine Guns (2,500 XP)
- Quick Fix Kills: Get 30 Kills while using the Quick Fix Perk (5,000 XP)
- Enemy Weapon Kills: Kill an Enemy with their own weapon 4 times (5,000 XP)
- Search And Destroy: Complete 4 Matches of Search and Destroy (5,000 XP)
- Defender Kills: Get 7 Defender Kills in Objective-based game modes (5,000 XP)
- Melee Double Kills: Get 7 Double Kills using a Melee weapon (10,000 XP)
- Shield Turret: Deploy the Shield Turret Killstreak 10 times (10,000 XP)
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Weapon Expert: Get 18 Kills with a Sniper Rifle (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: In Battle Royale, buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- CQB Specialist: Execute 3 Finishing Moves (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: In Battle Royale, get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: In Battle Royale, survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 Kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Well Equipped: Stun 18 enemies with Stun Grenades (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives. Here's the latest!
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter for full Call of Duty coverage, including the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!