First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 5 Week 5.
- Spotter Kills: Get 15 Kills while using the Spotter Perk (2,500 XP)
- Hardpoint Matches: Complete 2 Matches of Hardpoint (2,500 XP)
- Counter UAV: Deploy the Counter UAV Killstreak 4 times (2,500 XP)
- Sub Machine Gun Headshots: Get 5 Headshots while using Sub Machine Guns (2,500 XP)
- Melee Kills: Get 7 Melee Kills (5,000 XP)
- Quickscope Kills: Get 10 Quickscope Kills (5,000 XP)
- Frag Grenade Kills: Get 7 Kills using Frag Grenades (5,000 XP)
- Revenge Kills: Get 5 Revenge Kills (Kill the enemy that last killed you) (5,000 XP)
- Weapon Drop: Deploy the Weapon Drop Field Upgrade 15 times (10,000 XP)
- Charly Wins: Win 3 matches while using Charly as your Coalition Operator (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: In Battle Royale, buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Bouncebackalicious: Revive yourself 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 Kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Cornerstone: Mark 30 Enemies using the Recon Drone (10,000 XP)
- Survivor: Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- Weapon Expert: Get 18 Kills with a Pistol (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: In Battle Royale, collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Well Equipped: Stun 18 enemies with Stun Grenades (10,000 XP)
- Treasure Hunter: Open 30 Caches (10,000 XP)
- CQB Specialist: Get 9 Point-Blank Kills (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives. Here's the latest!
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter for full Call of Duty coverage, including the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!