First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 5 Week 4.
- Infected Matches: Play 2 Matches of Infected (2,500 XP)
- Dead Silence: Activate the Dead Silence Field Upgrade 5 times (2,500 XP)
- UAV: Call in the UAV Killstreak 5 times (2,500 XP)
- Shotgun Kills: Get 15 Kills while using Shotguns (2,500 XP)
- Golem Matches: Complete 4 matches while using Golem as your Coalition Operator (5,000 XP)
- Smoke Kills: Get 10 Kills while near Smoke (5,000 XP)
- Double Kills: Get 5 Double Kills (5,000 XP)
- LMG Headshots: Get 7 Headshots while using Light Machine Guns (5,000 XP)
- Throwing Knife Kills: Get 7 Throwing Knife Kills (10,000 XP)
- Shrapnel Kills: Get 75 Kills while using the Shrapnel Perk (10,000 XP)
- Weapon Expert: Get 21 Kills with an LMG (10,000 XP)
- In Charge of the Yard: In Battle Royale, win your Gulag fight 3 times (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: In Battle Royale, survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- CQB Specialist: Get 9 Melee Kills with a gun (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Arms Dealer: In Battle Royale, buy 5 Loadout Drop(s) (10,000 XP)
- CQB Specialist: Execute 3 Finishing Moves (10,000 XP)
- Homicidal Vehicles: Get 6 Kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Well Equipped: Get 12 Proxy Mine Kills (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives. Here's the latest!
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter for full Call of Duty coverage, including the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!