First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 4 Week 8.
- Speed Hipfire: Get 2 Hipfire Kills within 30 seconds of each other 2 times (2,500 XP)
- ADS Kills: Get 2 Kills while Aiming Down Sight (2,500 XP)
- Enemy Weapon Kills: Kill 2 Enemies with their own weapon (2,500 XP)
- Thorne Matches: Play 2 Matches with Thorne as your Coalition Operator (2,500 XP)
- Shotgun Kills: Get 15 Shotgun Kills (5,000 XP)
- Semtex Kills: Get 5 Kills with a Semtex (5,000 XP)
- Sniper Headshots: Get 7 Headshot kills using a Sniper or Marksman Rifle (5,000 XP)
- Speed Field Upgrader: Use your Field Upgrade 4 times in a match 3 times (5,000 XP)
- Sentry Gun: Call in the Sentry Gun Killstreak 5 times (10,000 XP)
- Ground War: Complete 3 Matches of Ground War (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: Survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Bouncebackalicious: Revive yourself 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Lethal with Legendaries: Get 6 kills with a legendary weapon (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: Get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: Collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: Buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Treasure Hunter: Open 30 Caches (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live and to stay up-to-date with the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!