First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 4 Week 7.
- Team Sweeper: Kill all the enemies on the other team 2 times (2,500 XP)
- Crouching: Get 5 Kills while crouching (2,500 XP)
- Wheelson: Call in the Wheelson Killstreak 2 times (2,500 XP)
- Kingslayer: Get 3 Kingslayer Kills (kills on the enemy in first place) (2,500 XP)
- TDM Wins: Win 3 matches of Team Deathmatch (5,000 XP)
- Secondary Weapon Kills: Get 15 Kills while using your Secondary Weapon (5,000 XP)
- Grinch Matches: Complete 4 Matches with Grinch as your Allegiance Operator (5,000 XP)
- Tactical Insert: Use the Tactical Insertion Field Upgrade 7 times (5,000 XP)
- Concussion Grenades: Stun 10 Enemies using the Concussion Grenade (10,000 XP)
- SMG Headshots: Get 15 Headshot kills while using Sub Machine Guns (10,000 XP)
- In Charge of the Yard: Win 3 one on one fight(s) as a prisoner (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- Survivor: Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- Homicidal Vehicles: Get 6 kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Arms Dealer: Buy 5 Loadout Drop(s) (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: Earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Ammo Dealer: Buy 9 Munitions Boxes (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live and to stay up-to-date with the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!