First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simple objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode. Each week offers a new set of Challenges for players to complete.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 4 Week 6.
- Claymore Kills: Get 3 Claymore Kills (2,500 XP)
- SMG Kills: Get 7 Kills using Sub Machine Guns (2,500 XP)
- Speed Killstreaker: Call in 6 Killstreaks in a single match 2 times (2,500 XP)
- D-Day Matches: Complete 2 Matches with D-Day as your Coalition Operator (2,500 XP)
- Melee Backstab: Get 4 Melee Weapon Kills from behind an enemy (5,000 XP)
- Manual Turret: Deploy the Shield Turret Killstreak 5 times (5,000 XP)
- Headquarters: Complete 3 Matches of Headquarters (5,000 XP)
- Defender: Get 7 Defender kills in Objective based games (5,000 XP)
- Recon Drone: Mark Enemies using the Recon Drone Field Upgrade 25 times (10,000 XP)
- Attacker: Get 10 Attacker kills in Objective based games (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: Get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Treasure Hunter: Open 30 Caches (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: Earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- Lethal with Legendaries: Get 6 kills with a legendary weapon (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: Buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Homicidal Vehicles: Get 6 kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Ammo Dealer: Buy 9 Munitions Boxes (10,000 XP)
- Arms Dealer: Buy 5 Loadout Drop(s) (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live and to stay up-to-date with the latest Modern Warfare and Warzone news. In case you're new here, we also offer Player Stats, Leaderboards, and a Cosmetics Database for the latest titles - check us out!