First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simply objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 4 Week 3.
- Buzzkills: Get 3 Buzzkills(Kills when the enemy is 1 away from a killstreak) (2,500 XP)
- Domination: Play 2 matches of Domination (2,500 XP)
- Smoke Kills: Get 3 Kills while in Smoke (2,500 XP)
- Frag Grenade Kills: Get 3 Kills using the Frag Grenade (2,500 XP)
- Trophy System: Deploy the Trophy System Field Upgrade 10 times (5,000 XP)
- Precision Airstrike: Call in the Precision Airstrike Killstreak 5 times (5,000 XP)
- Speed Headshots: Get 2 Headshots within 60 seconds of each other 4 times (5,000 XP)
- Rodion TDM: Play 4 Matches of Team Deathmatch with Rodion as your Allegiance operator (5,000 XP)
- Pistol Headshots: Get 10 Headshot kills using Pistols (10,000 XP)
- Sniper Kills: Get 50 Kills using a Sniper or Marksman Rifle (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: Collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Homicidal Vehicles: Get 6 kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Ammo Dealer: Buy 9 Munitions Boxes (10,000 XP)
- Survivor: Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Arms Dealer: Buy 5 Loadout Drop(s) (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- In Charge of the Yard: Win 3 one on one fight(s) as a prisoner (10,000 XP)
- Bouncebackalicious: Revive yourself 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live and to stay up-to-date with the latest Call of Duty news!
Still need to complete the Challenges from a previous week of this Season? Be sure to visit the following articles for details!