Season 4 is here! First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simply objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 4 Week 2.
- Gunfight: Complete 2 matches of Gun fight (2,500 XP)
- Prone Kills: Get 5 Kills while Prone (2,500 XP)
- Throwing Knife Kills: Get 5 Kills using a Throwing Knife (2,500 XP)
- Care Package: Call in the Care Package Killstreak 3 times (2,500 XP)
- Shotgun Headshots: Get 10 Headshot kils with a Shotgun (5,000 XP)
- Triple Kills: Get 3 Triple Kills (5,000 XP)
- Wyatt Matches: Play 4 Matches with Wyatt as your Coalition Operator (5,000 XP)
- Point Blank Kills: Get 20 Point Blank Kills (5,000 XP)
- LMG Kills: Get 50 Kills using a Light Machine Gun (10,000 XP)
- Dead Silence: Activate the Dead Silence Field Upgrade 15 times (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: Get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Treasure Hunter: Open 30 Caches (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: Earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- Lethal with Legendaries: Get 6 kills with a legendary weapon (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: Buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Homicidal Vehicles: Get 6 kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Ammo Dealer: Buy 9 Munitions Boxes (10,000 XP)
- Arms Dealer: Buy 5 Loadout Drop(s) (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Despite the lack of rewards earned through Weekly Challenges, new Intel Missions were introduced in Season 4 which allow players to uncover the story of Verdansk by completing in-game objectives.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live and to stay up-to-date with the latest Call of Duty news!
Still need to complete the Challenges from a previous week of this Season? Be sure to visit the following articles for details!