Season 4 is here! First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simply objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 4 Week 1.
- LMG Headshots: Get 5 Headshots using an LMG (2,500 XP)
- Personal UAV: Call in the Personal UAV Killstreak 5 times (2,500 XP)
- Longshot: Get 5 Longshot kills (2,500 XP)
- Hipfire: Get 5 Hipfire Kills (2,500 XP)
- Deployable Cover: Activate the Deployable Cover Field Upgrade 7 Times (5,000 XP)
- Thermite Kills: Get 7 Kills using the Thermite equipment (5,000 XP)
- Minotaur Wins: Win 3 Matches while equipped with Minotaur as your Allegiance Operator (5,000 XP)
- Capturer: Capture the objective 15 times in Objective based modes (5,000 XP)
- Speed Longshots: Get 3 Longshot Kills within 90 seconds of each other 5 times (10,000 XP)
- AR Kills: Get 50 Kills using an Assault Rifle (10,000 XP)
- Survivor: Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: Collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: Survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Bouncebackalicious: Revive yourself 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- In Charge of the Yard: Win 3 one on one fight(s) as a prisoner (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduce new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
With that being said, the all-new Intel Missions were introduced in this Season - which we plan to cover. These Challenges reward players with cosmetics, such as Calling Cards!
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live and to stay up-to-date with the latest Call of Duty news!