Each new week means new Weekly Challenges! First introduced in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Weekly Challenges allow players to complete rather simply objectives for XP rewards. Since the release of Warzone, a separate set of Weekly Challenges is available for the Battle Royale mode.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 3 Week 7.
- HQ: Win 2 Headquarters matches (5,000 XP)
- Semtex: Get 2 Semtex Kills (2,500 XP)
- Charity Case: Call in 3 Care packages in a single match (2,500 XP)
- Long Shot: Get 3 Long Shot Kills (2,500 XP)
- Pistol Kills: Get 3 Kills with Pistols (2,500 XP)
- Retriever: Play 3 matches of Capture the Flag (5,000 XP)
- Glint: Get 10 Longshot kills using a Sniper or Marksman Rifle (5,000 XP)
- Heads Up: Get 5 Headshots with your Secondary Weapon (5,000 XP)
- Shrapnel: Get 5 Kills with lethal equipment while using the Shrapnel perk (10,000 XP)
- Inbound: Call in 15 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Bouncebackalicious: Revive yourself 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: Buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: Get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: Survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: Earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: Collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare and Warzone? We've yet to see Infinity Ward introduced new reward types for the Challenges, and many players feel that XP does not justify going out of their way to complete these. We hope that the studio hears this feedback and allows for players to earn new cosmetic items through these means!
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live and to stay up-to-date with the latest Call of Duty news!
Still need to complete the Challenges from a previous week of this Season? Be sure to visit the following articles for details!