Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare introduced a weekly rotation of Challenges which players can complete for XP bonuses. Now that Warzone has released, there are separate Weekly Challenges for both Multiplayer and Warzone.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 2 Week 6.
- Cyber Attack Wins: Win 1 match(es) of Cyber Attack (2,500 XP)
- Semtex: Get 3 Semtex kill(s) (2,500 XP)
- Ghost: Get 10 kills while an enemy UAV is active and using the Ghost perk (2,500 XP)
- Minotaur: Get 1 win(s) with Minotaur as your Allegiance Operator (2,500 XP)
- Triple Killer I: Get 3 Triple Kills (3 rapid kills) (5,000 XP)
- Care Package: Call in the Care Package killstreak 7 time(s) (5,000 XP)
- Trophy System: Destroy 20 Projectiles using the Trophy System Field Upgrade (5,000 XP)
- Spotter: Destroy a Total of 20 Enemy Killstreaks, Pieces of Equipment and Vehicles while using the Spotter perk (5,000 XP)
- Hipster: Get 30 Hipfire Kill(s) (10,000 XP)
- Sniper Kills: Get 75 kills with Sniper Rifles or Marksman Rifles (10,000 XP)
- In Charge of the Yard: Win 3 one on one fights as a prisoner (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: Survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Ammo Dealer: Buy 9 Ammo Drops (10,000 XP)
- Homicidal Vehicles: Get 6 kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: Get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
- Best of the Best: Earn top 15 placement with your team 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Lethal with Legendaries: Get 6 kills with a legendary weapon (10,000 XP)
What are your thoughts on the introduction of Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare?
For us, we're absolutely happy to see the introduction of even more progression and content; Though admittedly, it's upsetting that, as it stands, the rewards are simply XP bonuses rather than cosmetic items. We'd love to see Infinity Ward allow players to earn Charms, Emblems, Calling Cards, and so on through this system.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live!
For those of you completionists, do note that Weeks 1 through 4 for Warzone do have Challenges for you to complete, despite the mode not being released at that time; All of which can be found in the following article.
Need to complete a previous week's Challenges?