Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare introduced a weekly rotation of Challenges which players can complete for XP bonuses. Now that Warzone has released, there are separate Weekly Challenges for both Multiplayer and Warzone.
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 2 Week 5.
- Merciless Killer I: Get 4 kills without dying (2,500 XP)
- Smoke Grenade: Kill 10 Enemies in proximity to a Smoke Grenade (2,500 XP)
- Shield Turret: Deploy the Shield Turret Killstreak 2 time(s) (2,500 XP)
- Otter: Get 1 Win with Otter as your Coalition Operator (2,500 XP)
- Close and Personal: Get 10 Melee Kill(s) (5,000 XP)
- The King is Dead: Kill the First Place player on the enemy team 10 time(s) (5,000 XP)
- Assault Rifle Headshots: Get 10 Headshots with Assault Rifles (5,000 XP)
- EMP Drone: Hit a Total of 10 Enemies, Killstreaks, Vehicles and Equipment using the EMP Drone Field Upgrade (5,000 XP)
- Capturer: Capture an objective in objective games 30 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Scavenger: Pick up 200 Scavenger Bags using the Scavenger perk (10,000 XP)
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Bouncebackalicious: Revive yourself 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- Survivor: Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 Vehicles carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: Buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Arms Dealer: Buy 5 Loadout Drops (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: Collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Treasure Hunter: Open 30 Caches (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
For those of you completionists, do note that Weeks 1 through 4 for Warzone do have Challenges for you to complete, despite the mode not being released at that time; All of which can be found in the following article.
What are your thoughts on the introduction of Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare?
For us, we're absolutely happy to see the introduction of even more progression and content; Though admittedly, it's upsetting that, as it stands, the rewards are simply XP bonuses rather than cosmetic items. We'd love to see Infinity Ward allow players to earn Charms, Emblems, Calling Cards, and so on through this system.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live!
Need to complete a previous week's Challenges?