Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare introduced a weekly rotation of Challenges which players can complete for XP bonuses. Going forward, we'll keep you updated as each week's Challenges go live in-game!
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 2 Week 3.
- Free for All Wins: Earn a Victory in Free For All (2,500 XP)
- C4: Get 4 C4 Kills (2,500 XP)
- Sentry Gun: Call in a Sentry Gun Killstreak (2,500 XP)
- Kreuger: Get 1 win(s) with Kreuger as your Allegiance Operator (2,500 XP)
- Snack Attack: Kill 2 or more enemies with a single piece of lethal equipment (5,000 XP)
- Launcher Destroys: Destroy 7 Vehicles with Launchers (5,000 XP)
- Stim: Regain 1,000 Health with Stim (5,000)
- Cold-Blooded: Destroy 20 Killstreaks while using the Cold-Blooded perk (5,000 XP)
- ADS: Get 125 kills while Aiming Down Sights (10,000 XP)
- Recon Drone: Mark 75 Enemies with the Recon Drone Field Upgrade (10,000 XP)
Some players have reported that the "Regain 1000 Health with Stim" Challenge is bugged as of Tuesday, February 26th, and it actually requires 1,000 Stim uses! Infinity Ward has yet to provide an update regarding this issue, but we'll update if this changes.
One thing to note is that it appears the first four weeks of Challenges have been activated ahead of their intended release date. Infinity Ward has yet to comment if this is intentional or not, so we will refrain from reporting on the Challenges ahead of release to avoid any accuracy issues.
What are your thoughts on the introduction of Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare?
For us, we're absolutely happy to see the introduction of even more progression and content; Though admittedly, it's upsetting that, as it stands, the rewards are simply XP bonuses rather than cosmetic items. We'd love to see Infinity Ward allow players to earn Charms, Emblems, Calling Cards, and so on through this system.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live!
Need to complete a previous week's Challenges?