Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare introduced a weekly rotation of Challenges which players can complete for XP bonuses. Going forward, we'll keep you updated as each week's Challenges go live in-game!
Here is a complete list of all Challenges that are now available for Season 2 Week 2.
- Bloodthirsty Killer I: Get 5 kills without dying 1 time(s)
- Flash Grenade: Blind 7 Enemies with Flash Grenades
- EOD: Hack 3 Pieces of Equipment with the Spotter perk
- Inbound: Call in 4 Killstreaks
- Assister: Get 25 Assists
- Blunt Trauma: Get 7 Melee Kills with non-melee weapons
- Dead Silence: Get 10 Kills while the Dead Silence Field Upgrade is Active
- Domino: Get 3 Wins with Domino as your Coalition Operator
- Assault: Kill 30 Defenders in objective game modes
- SMG Kills Headshots: Get 20 Headshots with Submachine Guns
One thing to note is that it appears the first four weeks of Challenges have been activated ahead of their intended release date. Infinity Ward has yet to comment if this is intentional or not, so we will refrain from reporting on the Challenges ahead of release to avoid any accuracy issues.
What are your thoughts on the introduction of Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare?
For us, we're absolutely happy to see the introduction of even more progression and content; Though admittedly, it's upsetting that, as it stands, the rewards are simply XP bonuses rather than cosmetic items. We'd love to see Infinity Ward allow players to earn Charms, Emblems, Calling Cards, and so on through this system.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live!
Need to complete a previous week's Challenges?