Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare introduced a weekly rotation of Challenges which players can complete for XP bonuses.
Below you will find a complete list of all Challenges available in Season 2 Week 1. Going forward, we'll keep you updated as each week's Challenges go live in-game!
- Heads Up: Get 3 Headshots with your Secondary Weapon (Reward: 2,500 XP)
- Backfire: Kill the enemy with their own weapon 2 time(s) (Reward: 2,500 XP)
- Tactical Insertion: Respawn using Tactical Insertion 3 time(s) (Reward: 2,500 XP)
- Yegor: Get 1 Wins with Yegor as your Allegiance Operator (Reward: 2,500 XP)
- Kill Confirmed Wins: Win 2 Matches of Kill Confirmed. (Reward: 5,000 XP)
- LMG Kills: Get 50 Kills with Light Machine Guns. (Reward: 5,000 XP)
- Molotov Cocktail: Get 7 Molotov Kills. (Reward: 5,000 XP)
- UAV: Call in the UAV killstreak 7 times (Reward: 5,000 XP)
- Double Killer I: Get 5 Double Kills (2 rapid kills) (Reward: 10,000 XP)
- Munitions: Get 100 Kills using your Secondary Weapon (Reward: 10,000 XP)
One thing to note is that, at the time of writing, it appears that the first four weeks of Challenges have been activated ahead of their intended release date.
Infinity Ward has yet to comment if this is intentional or not, so we will refrain from reporting on the Challenges ahead of release to avoid any accuracy issues.
What are your thoughts on the introduction of Weekly Challenges in Modern Warfare? For us, we're absolutely happy to see the introduction of even more progression and content; Though admittedly, it's upsetting that, as it stands, the rewards are simply XP bonuses rather than cosmetic items.
We'd love to see Infinity Ward allow players to earn Charms, Emblems, Calling Cards, and so on through this system.
Stay tuned to @CODTracker on Twitter to be notified when each week's Challenges go live!